Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 11 mins Total Time: 21 mins
Easy Ritz Bits Churros Recipe peanut butter snack crackers make a convenient base for an easy churros recipe.
- 4 cups Ritz Bits peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread the crackers evenly on the baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter and brown sugar. Stirring consistently bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour this immediately on top of the crackers as evenly as you can. Smooth out over any crackers that didn’t get covered, but you’ll need to be quick as the mixture will cool and harden fast.
- Bake the crackers for 10 minutes until it’s bubbly all over.
- While the crackers are cooking combine the granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt. When the crackers are done remove the pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture. Sprinkle as evenly as you can.
- Break into pieces after the crackers have cooled. Serve immediately. Crackers can be stored in an airtight for up to a week.