Prep Time: 5 Minutes Additional Time: 1 Days Total Time: 1 Days 5 Minutes
This Crack Dip recipe is rightly named – it’s totally addicting. Cold crack dip is a creamy sour cream based dip filled with ranch, cheese and bacon.
- 16 ounces Sour Cream, Regular or light
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix, or Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 slices Bacon, Cooked and finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Scallion, Sliced
- Mix the sour cream, ranch dressing mix, bacon bits and cheese together in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Top with scallions and extra bacon. Serve with chips.