These Easy BBQ Smoked Sausage Bites Recipe are super simple and tastes great especially sampling a bite or two as they cook on the grill.
- 2 14 oz packages Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce
- Cut eat sausage link into bite size pieces.
- Put into a bowl and pour barbecue sauce over the top of the sausage bites.
- Stir until well coated.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate until ready for the barbecue.
- Turn BBQ flame to low.
- Spray a flat grilling pan, that is safe to use on the grill, with non stick spray.
- Place smoked sausage bites into pan and grill until done, turning frequently.